Business Manager_Pre-Sales_Sr. Manager_United States_193
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for Sr. Manager - Pre-Sales (XM Tech)
In this role (remote), you will be responsible for delivering strategic technology solutions to our client and its end customers. The solutions you support and configure are delivered for the long term and will scale with the customer's growth plans seamlessly.
You will be the front-facing lead point of contact for Ugam and the end-client (Enterprise clients) and manage the entire delivery of global CX Programs. This would entail executing programs right from design, implementation, reporting, and analysis – supporting revenue portfolio ~ USD 1.0 Mn.
This role will provide you with exceptional exposure and visibility into the Experience Management programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, portfolio management, and client management skills.
Role: Sr. Manager - Pre-Sales (XM Tech)
- Be a key contributor to the growth of the relationship for Ugam across different verticals. Play a major role in acquiring new logos and converting them into long-term engagements for Ugam and its client.
- Manage CX programs end to end. Monitor and review progress for timely implementation of all programs/projects
- Engage with relevant stakeholders within the client organization to review and conduct review meetings periodically.
- Review contracts, SOW, and any other related documents and ensure all legal documents are in place and up to date to perform services. Review and approve proposals for prospective clients which include solution and project scope
- Work with the internal Engineering Services team and design project plan to implement the client use case
- CX Project Delivery: Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and deliverables
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Review the final solution from the clients’ best practices perspective and provide recommendations for efficient implementation of solutions
- Continuously adapt and develop product knowledge and learn new technologies. Work with the team to enhance the experience appropriately
- Train end clients on specific use cases and new aspects of the Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Actively participate in presales/sales process, scoping call with the end-clients
- Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in the space of technology, platforms, and project management.
- 5+ years of experience in handling revenue goals; active participation in account growth and business development
- Experience working with a leading MR (/) consulting firm
- (preferred) Experience working in target-driven roles implicating sales/business development.
- (preferred) Organic movement from Operations to Sales
- Exposure to CX Platforms like Qualtrics, Medallia, ConfirmIT would be preferred
- Experience designing Experience Management (XM) solutions, and managing related technical projects
- Experience reviewing project scope, SOWs, implementation solutions
- Experience in the areas of Implementation Consultancy Services, Engineering Services and Managed Services
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
The anticipated salary range for this position is $120K-$150K/annum. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.