Senior Program Manager
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. The Merkle brand is the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If so we are searching for our next Senior Program Manager to join our expanding team to partner with our clients designated projects in Vienna.
Job description, qualifications and additional information below for you!
This role is for a natural born leader. You are an empathic and attentive listener, both towards the teams you lead as well as towards clients and their stakeholders. You are a strategist, always finding the right balance between delivering a high-quality service on time and on budget, while identifying new business opportunities through cross- and up-selling. You are also a team player with the teams you lead as well as all the teams across the company and the client you have to engage with.
As an out-of-box thinker you’re able to craft and adapt the best solutions to a given project or a given context as the variables shift. You’re resilient, able to cope with stress, focused on the objectives and persistent.
- Manage and overview sizeable projects or programs ensuring on time, on budget and quality deliveries, according to Client requirements
- Manage project teams ensure team members motivation, coordination and professional growth
- Manage project and program teams and clients across different geographies and time zones (including external suppliers and 3rd parties)
- Possess client-facing experience including middle / senior management
- Provide executive and operational reports on the project KPIs
- Project financial and operational management
- Driving the project delivery methodology[MN1]
- Lead project engagements with clients and manage the technical, operational and business needs within these[MN2] , while handling and resolving conflicts and aligning the expectations.
- Advisor of the client
- Identify business opportunities within the client, project or related services, channeling these internally across the company (farming – up-selling and cross-selling)
- Work closely with solutions and business development teams as well as other delivery centers
- Support on commercial proposals / pitches if required
- Coaching/Mentoring for other Merkle project leads
- Be involved in the Delivery Management team internal activities and initiatives whenever required
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Sales and business mindset
- Critical thinking skills
- Relevant graduation with a university degree or other higher educational background
- Team spirit – able to work in a regional and international team
- Role model in his/her acting and performance
- Relationship management – creation of relationships on all levels
- Deliver and lead large projects or medium sized programs or multiple small/medium projects
- Minimum 8 years of leadership [LS1] [MN2] experience
- You should have the business acumen attitude
- Familiar with our service offering.
- You are a senior team leader and Project / Delivery / Program Manager, who is able to manage teams spread across different geographies and time zones
- Open for travelling
- Self-starter, pioneer
- Soft skills: presentation skills, communicative, professional, positive attitude, pro-active and independent worker, with a can-do attitude
- Native German, Fluent English, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- You are proficient with project management methodologies – Agile and traditional – and have the ability to coach others on those
- You should have experience with consultancy business
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background of the Swiss/German headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Laptop and Mobile ( even for your private use).
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Home Office three days per week
- Flexible working hours
- 5 training days per year
- Leadership trainings & forums
- Yearly pass for Vienna (Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- ÖBB Vorteilscard for business trips
- Ideal public transport connection (U2)
- Massages during working hours
- Mediclass membership
- Discounts on myClubs offerings
- 10 hours of counselling by a Personal Coach
- Corplife Mitarbeiterwelt membership with 5€ starting balance
- Modern office space with fully equipped kitchen and rooftop and an amazing view
- International bonus program
- Birthday & Anniversary presents
The Salary range starts at €60,000/ year and can increase based on your skills and experience for the position in question following the application/interview process.