Intern- Video Editing and Social Media Marketing
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading non-profit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 12,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
· Creating scripts and designing storyboards
· Designing graphics that are suitable for social media, reports, and websites
· Ideate and assemble recorded/raw footage into a finished project that is suitable for digital consumption
· Publishing/Posting the content on Social Media Platforms like YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Graduate Degree required
- Script Writing
- · Adobe After Effects
- · Adobe Premiere Pro
- · Video Making
- · Social Media Management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.