Client Service Director
Merkle is a leading digital and customer experience management agency present in more than 25 markets. We’re 12.000 souls dedicated to improving how companies and organizations serve customers and citizens, driving more effective, seamless and enjoyable customer experiences from first touch to life-long loyalty. Merkle is part of the Dentsu International family with sister agencies Carat, dentsu X and iProspect. We’re all champions for progress and committed to achieving meaningful change across business and society.
- A job where you get to shape the future of customer experience for some of the largest businesses in Europe
- An exciting workplace with high levels of dynamism and a strong culture of companionship and team spirit
- International opportunities for work, training and collaboration
- Flexible working conditions where you decide what best fits your needs
- Some of the best company food and beverage in Copenhagen as well as monthly social events such as Friday bars, wine clubs, running events etc.
- The opportunity to take on a managerial role as your client portfolio develops and grows
- Some of the most likeable and competent co-workers anywhere
- A diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
Client Service at Merkle
As Denmark’s leading digital agency throughout the last 9 years – who became Merkle in early 2021 – we’ve been advising our clients on how to cope with a constantly changing environment and new technology for decades. But as change accelerates, the demand for direction-setting, clarity of vision and operational strategies grows exponentially. So, we’re building out our client service capabilities to help clients bridge marketing, sales and IT and expanding the team with capable people across Northern Europe.
We’re looking for someone to help our clients define their goals, ambitions, strategies, and plans, as well as being a key driver in one of our client service teams within Northern Europe.
You will primarily spend your time between large scale client engagements and business development together with our growth team and Executive Director.
Your clients will typically be large companies or organizations with a need to transform – whether to adapt to changing technology, innovate their business models or create more agile ways of working in sales, marketing, and IT. Most clients are commercial entities, but we also serve NGOs and other organizations.
You will be working together with other consultants and project managers with differing skillsets and locations, as well as with developers, architects, creatives, and other capable people across the agency practice areas.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a strategy or consulting role from a consultancy or digital agency
- Combination of strong analytical and problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organization, project or team
- Able to effectively drive new business opportunities, from identification through to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key clients to deliver against business objectives by identifying and nurturing organic growth opportunities
- Strong understanding of the everchanging IT landscape, customer experience perspective and transformation
- Proven track record and understanding of technologies and platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, SAP etc. as well as agile-development processes
- Fluent English speaker as most engagements will be conducted in English
- Experience in managing and mentoring team members will be considered an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Relevant Master’s degree
Success metrics & KPIs
- Quality and impact of the experience we create
- Happiness and engagement of our people
- Revenue and client growth
- Operational efficiencies
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We practice ongoing selection and therefore ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 4294 6916.