Data Science- Analyst (Intern)
Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Digital Marketing and Analytics, managing Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. We are currently a 750+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire an Analyst – Data Science(Intern) in our team.
What you’ll do at Merkle|Sokrati?
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Analyze client data using EDA and provide actionable insights to improve processes and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Use data to create AI&ML models to solve complex business problems
- Provide support for ad hoc requests from the Business Users
- Provide support for Analytics Processes monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Support in creating PowerPoints, reports, dashboards and models
- Independently determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Complete a variety of atypical assignments
- Solve a range of straight forward problems
Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
What we are looking for?
- Someone who is inquisitive and has great problem-solving skills.
- Final Year/Freshers only.
- Internships/Project in core data science/analytics experience
- Hands-on experience of building statistical models like regression, decision tree, random forests and other AI/ML models is a must
- Experience using R, Python, SAS is mandatory.
- Ability to write SQL queries, doing cohort analysis, comparative analysis etc.
- Ability to lead own projects and work independently once given a direction.
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- Experience of working on visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI etc.)
- Understanding about GA360/Adobe/Datorama/CDP/DMP etc
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success. Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.