React JS - Sr. Associate
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Companies that have come to rely on Merkle’s passion and expertise to drive results including many household names such as: GEICO, Dell, Microsoft, Google, AARP, Kimberly-Clark, Under Armour, Nespresso, and American Heart Association. We are proud of the industry position we have earned, with Advertising Age’s Agency Report 2015 rankings in the following categories:
· World’s Largest Agency Companies – Merkle ranks number 23, moving up one spot.
· Top US Agencies of All Disciplines – Merkle ranks 20, up two spots and is the largest independent agency in digital, CRM/data and search.
· World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Networks – Merkle ranks 10, and is the fastest growing.
· Largest US Search Marketing Agencies – Merkle ranks 4, and is one of the fastest-growing search agencies in the country.
· Largest US Health Care Agency Networks – Merkle ranks 15, and is the third fastest-growing health agency overall.
· The largest independent agency in all three key areas for marketers: Digital, CRM/Data & Search.
Merkle is constantly evolving its value proposition and expanding its core competencies in anticipation of marketplace changes. The company has experienced a compound annual growth rate of 25% over the past 25 years, with 2014 revenue of $382 million. With more than 2,900 employees, the privately held corporation is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland and has offices in Boston, Bend, OR, Charlottesville, VA, Chicago, Denver, Hagerstown, MD, King of Prussia, PA, Little Rock, Minneapolis, Montvale, NJ, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, London, United Kingdom, and Shanghai and Nanjing, China.
Critical Role Priorities:
- Working on different React Technologies along with HTML/CSS, RESTful APIs, Flux or Redux, Webpack & Enzyme etc for creating the user interface and workflows.
- Carry out responsibilities like tuning performance of earlier codes in and make additional changes, if needed.
- Build, design and implement the project life cycle with respect to the requirement.
- Performance code migrations from one technology to another, if required.
- Do the requirement analysis, code and test various modules in the software development life cycle.
Critical Role Experiences:
- Excellent at documentation and keeping things organized, so to make it easy for Team Members to refer it later. Ex – Azure Repo.
- In-depth understanding of React.JS and its core principles in order to achieve the best possible solution.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Understanding of prior written code in order to use it for further developments.
- Having knowledge and experience in .Net Technologies is Plus.
• Complete Utility Designing
- Project Planning
- Solutions Deployment
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Performance Tuning
- Advanced Critical Thinking
- Development Life Cycles
- Error Handling
- Software Documentation
- Effort Estimation
- Cross Team Collaboratio
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.