Full Stack Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to hire Full stack Developers.
The purpose of this role is shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that the organization stays on the leading edge of technology To contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to developing native apps.
What is your role?
Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timeline
What you should have?
- Infrastructure knowledge including (amongst others) RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search Technologies
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
- Expert in pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design
- Understanding of Cloud Web, application, database, and ability to develop in full-tier
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores
- 7-10 years of software development experience, with knowledge of agile software development process
- Experience in Agile Development experience preferred
- Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Design Lead and rest of technical team
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Believes in culture of strong transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.