SFMC Solution Architect
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
Our capabilities span people-based marketing disciplines: customer strategy, performance media, customer experience and personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services. This have cross functional teams with a lot of skills and understanding of multiple capabilities, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, Scalability, Security, Performance, Databases, Caches, Microservices, DevOps, SOA, Integration Patterns, etc.
- Create, update and maintain Data extension, Users
- Build Automation and automation activities
- Understanding of Salescloud objects and integration
- At least 3 years of HANDS-ON experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform.
- SFMC Certification Required.
- End to end understanding for SFMC Platform and API's
- In depth Understanding of out of the box integrations and custom apps available for Salesforce Marketing cloud
- Understanding of SFMC API's (SOAP & REST) and serve as a subject matter expert
- Individual who advocates platform governance and best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Self-starter who takes a pro-active approach
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.