Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are 30 colleagues in the Philippines working closely with 700+ colleagues here in Northern Europe and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of Dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past nine years Mylmage has named us the best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people stationed here in the Philippines, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in Central Luzon.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry
- Delicious dinner served every day - for free
- Snacks + Unlimited brewed coffee (imported from Batangas and Benguet)
- Two-week paid vacation yearly!
- Pizza Fridays, Employee reward system, Wedding assistance, cool parties and events.
For our Philippine office in Mabalacat, Pampanga, as a Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer you will join an expanding team with a broad range of enterprise-scale customers and projects.
You will design, configure management and system monitoring, implement and maintain effective build and deployment pipelines and facilitate continuous integration through deployment,
You will provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for IT operation issues incident response as well as assistance in resolving it to provide user satisfaction. You will ensure that systems are safe and secured against cybersecurity threats.
You will Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms and document products, processes, and tools.
You will proactively monitor the environments to detect potential failures or compromises, ensuring full availability as required, as well as possible options for improvements.
You must be able to communicate well and have a good client relationship.
You will develop tooling and processes to drive and improve teams and customer experience.
You will be part of our talented team. You will Deploy, manage, and operate modern, scalable, highly available, secured and fault-tolerant systems.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in this role (full-time work OFFICE-BASED, not internships).
- You are a technically skilled Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
- You must have a professional experience and a high-level understanding of Linux or Windows systems fundamentals and their implications
- You are independent, proactive, and have a goal-oriented attitude to your work.
- You are curious by nature and cannot help but keeping up with the latest technologies.
- You are thorough and disciplined in your work. To you, it is natural to test, quality audit, and constantly optimize.
- You are motivated by doing creative quality solutions and by being part of a team with skilled and talented colleagues.
- Experience working in an Agile fast-paced, DevOps environment.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
- As a person, you are constructive and positive-minded at the same time curious in nature, and thinks outside the box
- You are empathetic and have a great drive.
Strong demonstratable experience in Azure DevOps role or equivalent, scripting languages
Experience with Azure, AWS, GCP, Terraform, Config Management
Experience in working with customers to implement solutions that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure.
Demonstratable experience of building, testing, automating and monitoring significant components within a modern digital service platform in production environments.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the job, please contact Ms. Nika on mail: [email protected].