Team Lead - UX Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You are responsible for envisioning and shaping first-class, innovative digital touchpoints.
Being the connecting piece between business goals, user needs, and technical implementation you collaborate deeply with CX strategists, designers, and developers, always acting as advocates for users’ needs throughout the entire process.
- You’ll be responsible for developing complex, interactive solutions for big, well-known clients
- You translate visions and ideas into ambitious design concepts, control their implementation and take over the technical leadership of the creation team
- Navigation concepts are as important to you as a creative guiding idea and an understandable fine specification
- You decisively shape our creative portfolio in Portugal, give impulses for excellent design and continuously ensure that innovative ideas find their way into projects
- In interdisciplinary teams with consultants, researchers, designers, and developers, you work on exciting and complex issues
- With pitches and offers, you take over the lead and convincingly present your concepts and ideas at the management level
- You are passionate about digital creation and bring with your extensive knowledge in the areas of human-centered design, information architecture, interaction concept, and usability
- A college degree (university or technical college), e.g. Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Management, Strategic Design and Innovation, Customer Experience and Service Design, or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the design of complex, digital solutions, and applications, preferably in an agency environment
- You master the common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite, ...) as well as creative methods and complex design workflows (facilitating workshops, benchmarking, low-to-high prototyping, usability walkthroughs, user testing ...)
- You like to take responsibility, you are decisive and big, complex tasks you see as an exciting challenge
- You are passionate about excellent digital cases and are well acquainted with the latest trends and technologies in the UX environment
- You are experienced on the customer front and can present your concepts and suggestions with passion and structure
- If you have experience as a team leader, that’s definitely a plus
Please send us your portfolio with some case studies of projects that you've rocked in the past (for example insights in the process of solution-finding and product development, product vision, research results, customer journeys, innovation, workshop insights, UX methodologies, wireframes, team set up and the way of collaboration, project length, outcome, final result)
Benefits and Perks
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- Mental health support
- Volunteering experiences and sustainable mindset
- 3 extra vacations day
- Free breakfast every first Monday of the month
- Employee discounts
- Team & Company events
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.