Operations Integration Manager*
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1400+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The Operations Integration Manager is responsible for establishing end-to-end support and operations services for multiple enterprise-grade solutions of a strategic customer. In collaboration with the Merkle Operations Lead on the program, this role will focus on setting up and optimizing the support and maintenance services. The main responsibility is to ensure the full integration with the global program and the customer organization.
The overall program is currently focusing on creating a solid ecosystem foundation as it is in the buildup phase of 20+ enterprise grade systems and related integrations and processes. This forms the basis for further product and international scaling. Hence, the operations team priority is currently on building up L1/L2 support services which then is planned to be extended to towards a fully integrated operational model, including L3/L4 services.
This role is a ‘turntable function’ and key in enabling these services. The role is working closely with and connecting the project teams, solutions teams and the customer organization on one hand with the operations and support teams on the other hand. In this role there is a high degree of freedom to create, shape and build up services in a multi-country setup and within an international work environment
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Integration: The role focuses on ensuring that operational integration is ensured and optimized across the environment / program by providing a solid bridge between the development teams and the operations teams. It does not focus of managing the operations teams daily business
- Structuring services: Continuously build up the operations team service catalogue (structure deliverables coming from development teams, ensure handover from development to operations teams, prepare operational handling and reporting, etc.)
- Co-creating and transformation towards a fully integrated Operation Model: You are facilitating the co-creation of a dedicated client Operations Model based on L1, L2, L3 and L4 support layers and the respective performance management
- Act on behalf of the client: You are working for Merkle, but you represent the client in our organization. Your knowledge of all client process is key to achieve your objective. You are a trusted advisor for the client for service strategy and design.
- Service analysis and improvement (based on technology and business services):
- Perform trend analysis based on a mutually agreed approach to guide and support along with operational service analysis, e.g., with building up appropriate reporting structures
- Define findings based on data or other sources of input to Identify gaps and shortcomings in operational services
- Determine and present actions on an ecosystem/global level
- Identify and coordinate resolutions if the solution spans multiple teams
- Perform retrospective to capture results and lessons learned
- University or college degree in computer science or business information systems
- +10 years’ experience or vendor or stakeholder management
- 15 years’ experience in IT support activities
- ITIL, certified in foundation level or higher Technos.. (nice to have)
- Atlassian Confluence and Atlassian Jira Service desk (nice to Have) and ServiceNow (must have) and PowerBI (nice to have)
- Deep knowledge in the following ITIL processes and ability to apply them in daily business as well as consulting the client in them: service strategy and design, service operation (e.g. incident management, problem management, escalation management, monitoring and event management, Change management, Release management, Service request management, Service Desk)
- Strong knowledge in change management
- Ability to present to Senior Management
- Customer-centric mindset
- High motivated, self-starter, and team player
- Stress tolerance, adaptability, and tactical mindset
- Open mindset for new ways of working
- Collaborative skills
- Can-do and pro-active attitude
- Time management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
- Ability to gather data, analyse, propose actions and solutions and report to direct management
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Interpret, visualize, and present trend analysis results to stakeholders
- Coach and train other team members
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Strategical roadmap development and implementation
- Business Acumen commensurate with a senior manager in a large international organization
- Able to delegate tasks, manage and divide workload fairly
- Good change management skills
- Possess customer-centric mindset with understanding of customer journey
- Tenacity, commitment, and resiliency
- Team spirit, creative and persistent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to bridge gaps between delivery and operations, languages, cultures, countries, and time zones
- Very strong contact and service center background
- Experience with cooperating with international clients
- End-to-end oriented service mindset (from the end user until the supplier)
- Pro-activeness (fundamental building block to achieve the goals)
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Telefon: +49 69 365 059 197
*It is important that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)