Senior Manager - Sales
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, DentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, Dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients every day to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the Dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Merkle|Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm is looking for senior Sales resources with specific experience and competencies to spearhead the organisation towards its next level of growth. This resource will be responsible for new client acquisition and be delivering top line numbers in India. This is a very consultative and strategic sell and we are looking for a passionate salesperson who is excited about working with a Leader in Online Advertising to join the team.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Represent the organization at marketing and technology conferences.
- Participate in product strategy definition with the Product team
- Evaluate newer Solution-Offering opportunities
- Own the entire sales process for Clients handled and deliver through internal presales and solutioning teams
- Work closely with capability heads and helps clients in achieving the right solutioning for various business problems
- Adhere to the sales process for the sector or for the client using Merkle New Solutions group guidelines towards deal closure
- Skills in interdependent conversation capabilities towards understanding the problem statement making the right solution pitch to the client
Leverage own network and connect towards lead generation which will also be a quantifiable KPI.
Education and Experience:
- Strong Sales and Marketing background in B2B industries
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience, with a top-tier marketing strategy consulting firm.
- Most important attribute for this role is to have a high bias for action with high industry connect and hunger to sell solutions to the business problem.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Business Management is required.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
- Work Location - Mumbai
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!