Student Assistant, Performance Media
Want to join Denmark’s best digital agency?
For the past 9 years, MyImage has named us just that. Right now, we’re looking for YOU and your talents to grow our Activation team and help Merkle get even better.
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
We embody the strong combination of local and global: Almost 300 colleagues work here in central Copenhagen, but we are also part of Merkle worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
Smells like team spirit
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- Weekly Friday bars (yup, your weekend buzz is on us!)
- Daily-cious breakfast and lunch from our in-house chefs
- An unlimited amount of coffee, tea and supportive colleagues
- Wine tasting club, running club, game nights, grand parties, fun events
- A creative environment that lets you think 27 kilometers outside the box
- Central location in Copenhagen
- Your own balance of office vs. remote work
As a Student Assistant you will be part of our Danish Activation Team where you will work closely with 30+ capable colleagues, but you will also participate in projects with other in-house crafts and across our Northern European cluster.
The Student Assistant is supporting our consultants in the planning, day-to-day management and evaluation of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display, video and social advertising strategies.
- Learn how to manage all paid media marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, DV360 etc.)
- Support media buys for various ad platforms and help oversee the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Oversee the overall budget for paid media
- Actively learn and engage in our fast-paced ‘Test & Learn’ operating approach by conducting and analyzing results and applying learnings to impact future testing and campaign optimizations to drive performance.
- Maintain paid search tactics that increase site traffic, conversions, and revenue
- Execute segmentation strategies and testing
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to your colleagues
- Learn of industry best practices and new technologies
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You will be able to work 20 – 25 hours / week
- You have a strong passion for digital advertising and data measurement
- You are well underway on your bachelor’s degree or just starting your master’s degree
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- As a person you have a proactive mindset
- Some experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and Web analytics
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.