Senior UX Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You are responsible for envisioning and shaping first-class, innovative digital touchpoints.
Being the connecting piece between business goals, user needs, and technical implementation you collaborate deeply with CX strategists, designers, and developers, always acting as advocates for users’ needs throughout the entire process.
• Support our experienced consultants, strategists and designers in designing overarching digital customer experiences (e.g. commerce, brand and service experiences) and grow beyond yourself day by day.
• You synchronize the requirements of our customers with the requirements of their end customers, detail them and thus provide the basis for a targeted implementation.
• You’ll be responsible for developing complex, interactive solutions for big, well-known clients
• You translate visions and ideas into ambitious design concepts with fine specification
• In offers and pitches, you support the development of the offering and the communication strategy
• You are passionate about digital creation and bring with your extensive knowledge in the areas of human-centered design, information architecture, interaction concept, and usability
• A college degree (university or technical college), e.g. Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Management, Strategic Design and Innovation, Customer Experience and Service Design, or a comparable qualification
• At least 3 years of professional experience in the design of complex, digital solutions, and applications, preferably in an agency environment
• You master the common design and prototyping tools (Figma, Miro, ...) as well as creative methods and complex design workflows (facilitating workshops, benchmarking, low-to-high prototyping, usability walkthroughs, user testing ...)
• You are passionate about excellent digital cases and are well acquainted with the latest trends and technologies in the UX environment
• You can think creatively as well as analytically entrepreneurial
• You are a talented communicator and a strong team player
• You are passionate about digital transformation and new technologies
Please send us your portfolio with some case studies of projects that you've rocked in the past (for example insights in the process of solution-finding and product development, product vision, research results, customer journeys, innovation, workshop insights, UX methodologies, wireframes, team set up and the way of collaboration, project length, outcome, final result).
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through mobile working, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball, ping pong table or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Jr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Telephone: +41 44 365 25 71
*It is important to us that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)