Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 12,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
@Sokrati, you will:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and catalyze them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements. - Work with teams of creative designer illustrators, copywriters etc. to extract the desired results.
- Design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
You'd fit right in, if you:
. Have proven experience as a graphic designer or in a similar creative role
· Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
· Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
· Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
· BFA, B.Des, BSC, BA in advertising or relevant field.
What’s on Offer:
An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture