Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
Our capabilities span people-based marketing disciplines: customer strategy, performance media, customer experience and personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services. This have cross functional teams with a lot of skills and understanding of multiple capabilities, UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, Scalability, Security, Performance, Databases, Caches, Microservices, DevOps, SOA, Integration Patterns, etc.
- The UI Developer will focus on the delivery of web applications development project tasks with a heavy emphasis on responsive website and mobile sites.
- 2+ years of experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Excellent in Front end Technologies: HTML, CSS (SASS Preprocessor), Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular & React page template.
- Experience in scalable/modular Css approaches like (Smacc, ITCSS, BEM etc)
- Responsible for the architecture and definition for the Front-end framework to achieve complex designs and interactions that reflect creative vision of the designer.
- Well versed with today’s standard practice of Charts Libraries:- High-charts, Chart.js, D3 charts Development tools - Grunt, Gulp Versioning tools - GIT, Source-tree, SVN
- Good hands on GSAP.js and CSS3 based animation.
- Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues
- Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication as per the given feature and limitation of the platform/backend framework.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Collaborate with team members designers and back-end developers to consistently improve functionality and pixel-perfection of the project
At Merkle Sokrati, we don't insist on any paid certification as a part of the hiring process.