In this webinar, we’ll address both the brand and consumer sides of the inflation equation. We’ll cover topics that include:
- The consumer psychology surrounding inflation concerns
- How this year’s buyer will look different, depending on factors like household income, cost of living, and generation
- The varying impacts of inflation across and within verticals
- The expected influence of inflation on the holiday shopping season
- Data-focused considerations for marketers as they craft campaign strategies for the rest of the year
The four Ps of marketing are always important – but in today’s environment, one in particular is getting a lot of attention: price. Record inflation is impacting consumers across every dimension of their lives, whether they’re at the grocery store or booking their next vacation. As brands fight for rapidly diminishing wallet share, marketers are scrambling to figure out what considerations will matter most as they attempt to plan campaigns and ad content that will resonate with their audiences. To make those decisions, brands need to be in tune with their customers’ unique experiences.