Customer Support Analyst_Dashboarding_IC Senior_Sr. Analyst_202
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior Analyst
This role is responsible for translating customer feedback into actionable insights that will drive operational improvements. You will be working with cross-functional partners across the client’s organizations to gather requirements and create reports & dashboards that meet their needs. In this role, you will be synthesizing customer experience surveys with other transactional and operational data sources across customer journeys to proactively identify customer pain points and areas of opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of customer experience and statistical analysis and have to experience deriving insights from customer surveys and other quantitative and qualitative sources of data.
Role: Senior Analyst
- Focus on improving customer experience across the end-to-end journey by continuously listening to customers, synthesizing the data, and proactively distributing the findings to empower customer centric actions and decisions across the organization.
- Translate the Customer Experience survey findings (e.g. NPS, CSAT) and other sources of feedback (e.g. customer comments) across different touch points into actionable insights that influence decision making and business optimizations
- Continuously monitor customer feedback to identify emerging trends and issues and perform deep dive analysis to identify wins and opportunity areas in customer experience
- Represent the voice of customers by sharing the insights broadly and collaborate with appropriate business partners to drive improvements and customer centric decisions
- Gather business requirements and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional partners on data capture and distribution strategies
- Design and build insight-driven tools, reports, and dashboards that provide real-time and easy access to customer feedback across the organization
- Consolidate customer feedback data with other transactional, operational, and behavioural sources of data to paint a clear picture of experience drivers
- Proficiency in telling a comprehensive and completing story with customer feedback and linking different sources of data to provide actionable insights tailored to partners’ needs
- Advocate for customers by continuously developing periodic and ad hoc reports and proactively distributing the insights among appropriate stakeholders
- Create and maintain robust pipelines of data that yield visualized dashboards
BE / B. Tech/Master’s in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics including experience in customer feedback or survey analytics, statistical analysis, marketing analytics, or similar quantitative fields (preferred)
- Experience with creating reports, visualizations, and dashboards and communicating results and analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working autonomously and proactively, identifying new opportunities and reaching out to partners with new insights.
- Proficiency in querying, joining, and manipulating raw datasets for analysis. SQL skills
- Experience using R or Python or SPSS or a similar scripting language/tool for statistical analysis
- Experience building and managing text analytics tools
- (preferred) Experience working with and knowledge of Customer Experience or Voice of Customer metrics (NPS, CSAT, etc.), surveys, and customer feedback
- (preferred) Experience working on quantitative research projects on consumer insights
- (preferred) Experience and knowledge in survey design and CX program management
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiate action, Analytical and problem solver)
- Must be detail-oriented; must be able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to actively exchange feedback and improve as required by the role
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100K-$130K/annum. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.