Microsoft Cloud DevOps Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Deploy, manage, and operate modern, scalable, highly available, secured and fault-tolerant systems
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure in an automated consistent way
- Proactive monitoring of the environments to detect potential failures or compromises, ensuring full availability as required, as well as possible options for improvements
- Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to resolve issues, improve quality and increase user satisfaction
- Provide guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents
- Ensuring that systems are safe, secured against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- You should be passionate toward cutting edge technologies and how to constantly improve software deliveries
- Knowledge of at least one cloud offering, ideally Azure or O365, but it can also be AWS or GCP
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of Windows systems fundamentals and their implications. Linux is a plus.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language, such as PowerShell
- Coding experience at least with one of the following languages: Python, Node.js, PHP, Ruby, Java, PowerShell, .NET
- Professional automation experience with at least one configuration/deployment management tool
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate builds, testing and deployments, with tools such as Azure DevOps
- Proficient with Git and Git workflows
- Fluent in English (French or German as a plus)
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through mobile working, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Teamlead Germany
Telefon: +49 69 365 059 301
Merkle DACH – a dentsu company | Dentsu Aegis Network
*It is important to us that you suit us and we suit you! Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.