Merkle, a leading technology-enabled, data-driven performance marketing agency, has seen notable success throughout the first half of 2020, with 12 award wins and nine additional acknowledgments in industry rankings and finalist shortlists. Recognitions for the agency include both campaign and individual wins from leading publications and companies such as American Business Awards, The Drum, AdExchanger, and Adobe.
Most recently, Merkle was named a winner in eight categories for the 2020 Tempo Awards, for the agency’s marketing work across categories that include art direction, direct mail, social media and content, and best acquisition campaign. Merkle also received notable placements in Ad Age’s 2020 Agency Report, including a rise in rank for both the 25 Largest US Ad Agencies and 15 Largest US Digital Networks, among 10 other recognitions.
Merkle received multiple honors from the 2020 Stevie® American Business Awards, bringing home five wins across multiple categories. The agency saw high recognition for its research report campaigns, with its Digital Bowl Report earning the Gold Stevie for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year. Additionally, Bronze Stevies were awarded to Merkle’s quarterly Digital Marketing Report for Branded Content Campaign of the Year and its quarterly Customer Engagement Report for Small-Budget Marketing Campaign of the Year. Merkle’s marketing department also won a Silver Stevie for Marketing Department of the Year and the agency’s female executives continue to gain notable recognition, including Kristine Kirk, senior director, CRM marketing business partner, who won the Bronze Stevie for Marketer of the Year.
Kacie Melton, SEO content lead, was also recognized as a Rising Star within the search industry by The Drum Marketing Awards. Additionally, Anne-Marie Schaffer, EVP, GM of retail and consumer goods, auto, and mobility won the She Runs It Working Mothers of the Year Award.
“We are extremely proud of the work and successes that our teams are being recognized for, even as they have been navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. I am thankful for their contributions and dedication to helping Merkle continue to be recognized as a leader in performance marketing,” said Erin Hutchinson, CMO, Americas at Merkle. “We are looking toward the second half of the year with great optimism and excitement for all of the amazing work we will continue to produce with our partners and clients.”
Additional awards and recognition for the agency in the first half of 2020 include:
- AdExchanger Awards: Best Use of Data by Agency (Finalist) – Express (Merkle)
- AdExchanger Awards: Best Overall Use of Programmatic in a Marketing Campaign (Finalist) – Nespresso (Merkle)
- AdExchanger Awards: Best Use of Tech by Agency (Finalist) – Transamerica (Merkle)
- Adobe Experience Awards: The Analyzer (Finalist) – GSK (Merkle)
- Adobe Digital Experience Partner of the Year Awards: Delivery Quality Enterprise Solution Partner of the Year Award – Digital Experience, Americas - Merkle
- Adobe Digital Experience Partner of the Year Awards: Emerging Solution Partner of the Year Award - Digital Experiences – DigitalPi, a Merkle company
- Chief Marketer 200 Top Marketing Agencies of 2020: Digital/Content – HelloWorld, a Merkle company
- Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies: Challenger Ranking – Merkle
- Microsoft Advertising Global Partner Awards: Global Inclusive Culture & Marketing Award (Merkle)
- The Drum Marketing Awards: SEO – CFA Institute (Merkle)
- The Drum Marketing Awards: Finance – CFA Institute (Merkle)
- The Drum Marketing Awards: Best Use of Technology – Express (Merkle)
- The Drum Marketing Awards: Retail – Express (Merkle)
- The Drum Marketing Awards: Digital Strategy – Express (Merkle)
Kite Hill PR for Merkle