Merkle, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency, announced the featured speakers for its 16th Annual Executive Summit, being held June 10-12 at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain in Marana, Arizona. The conference provides marketing leaders with tools and strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage through personalized customer experiences.
The theme for this year’s event is Integrating to Transform: The CMO’s Roadmap. Sessions, led by industry experts from Merkle and an array of Fortune 1000 brands, will support today’s most pressing marketing objective of taking people-based marketing from theory to reality. Attendees will benefit from a meticulous collection of thought leadership while networking with senior executives from some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Content will focus on the specific actions that marketers must take to effectively place the customer at the center of the business: the integration of the customer strategy, technology stack, and marketing execution. Keynote speakers for the event include:
- Rita Dubey, senior director, CX planning & strategy, customer experience marketing, Canon and Michael Lebron, senior director, IT innovation center, Canon
- Kristin Mollerus, head of marketing & customer experience, Citizens Access
- Kurt Kendall, chief insights & analytics officer, GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Dore Murphy, director, Marketing, Content & Services Division, Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Antonio Sciuto, SVP, industry go to market, Salesforce
- Katie Sollenberger, vertical lead, business product marketing team, Facebook
- Matt Nolan, head of marketing, decisions sciences, Pegasystems
- John Copeland, vp of marketing and consumer insights, Adobe
In addition to the main stage speakers, the Summit will host several joint presentations featuring Merkle thought leaders together with industry insiders from world-class brands such as Under Armour, AARP, Sony, Mitsubishi Taneda Pharma, L’Oréal, Taco Bell, John Hancock, and GM OnStar.
“Each year, the Executive Summit equips top marketers to solve the people-based marketing challenges they face each day and to seize the opportunities that arise along the way,” said Craig Dempster, president, Merkle Americas. “We are especially excited about this year’s content, which propels theory into practice and provides actionable strategies that can be implemented day one after the conference ends.”
To find out more about the conference, get the latest information on the agenda, and request a spot at this must-attend event, visit the Summit event site.
Kite Hill PR for Merkle