Office Admin Executive (Makati or Cebu)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
- People/Community Management
- Be a representative of Merkle DACH to employees, guests, clients and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that office is fully operational and processes are running efficiently
- Drive growth and promotion of service offerings and engagement activities
- Anticipate employee and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalize their experience
- Handle any questions from members and guests including (but not limited to) way-finding, policies and procedures, PR, etc.
- Evaluate local processes/events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact on the appropriate event team.
- Facilities Management
- Phone Services
- Restocking of supplies
- Coordination with building/facilities maintenance
- Handling necessary paperwork and document routing
- Custodian of Office Equipment and Fixed Assets
- Event Management
- Planning, organizing and preparing office and people events with HR
- Sourcing and coordination with suppliers
- Financial Responsibilities
- Filing and processing of reimbursements/liquidations
- Petty Cash Management
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Preparation of onboarding packets for employees
- Coordination of clearance and mandatory requirements for exit for leavers
- Travel Management
- Coordination of flights, room reservations, room reservation
- Coordination of public transportation/shuttle services
- High school, good to very good economical knowledge
- Experience in office management or similar jobs
- Good time management skills
- Good to very good knowledge of MS-Office, internet affinity
- Fluent in Cebuano and very good English
- Initiative, proactivity, flexibility, team player
- Good communication skills and high reliability
- Ability to learn quickly, independent
- Willing to travel between Cebu and Manila
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.