Senior Client Director
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are growing our Business / Account Management teams and we are searching for our new colleague to join us in Vienna, as a Senior Client Director to take ownership of the day-to-day client relationships and all elements of delivery. Including, implementation of the strategic vision for the client, delivery against the financial targets set and building a trusted relationship with clients.
- 3+ years experience in client and account management in a leading position in Digital and datadriven marketing, Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Transformation strategy, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships as a trusted advisor with senior client and industry stakeholders
- Management of clients and delivering innovative and ambitious, strategic and commercial solutions that balance client and agency values working closely with colleagues and clients
- Deepens the relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Manage teams to ensure they also build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like; knows client’s products inside out and applies this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
- Uses account plans to stimulate and track future work; manages resources effectively
- Understands client commercial framework and works with senior account leadership to ensure business is run profitably
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Translates agency strategy into innovative, executionable business plans for own client that deliver business value
- Active network in the Austrian Marketing/Marketing Technology industry
- Strong work ethic & high energy
- German: Native level
- English: Fluent
- You will be part of our wider Business / Account Management Team (that is now covering few countries) and responsible for the Sales Team’s success in Austria
- You will display commitment to achieving quarterly and annual sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience
- You will establish a position as a trusted advisor within the Marketing Technology/Software as a service sector
- And prospect for new Marketing Technology opportunities within assigned accounts
- Drive effective presentation/proposal/quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to fully understand of the client's business goals, identify their needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Act as a consultant to our clients, sharing knowledge and resources to keep the client informed of market trends in their vertical market
- Provide excellent service to our clients and ensure a strong customer satisfaction with our solutions
- Leverage the client relationship to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for both the client and Merkle
- Collaborate with the broader Merkle team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client's objectives
- You will be working within an Agile development environment
- And collaborating with colleagues onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Laptop and Mobile ( even for your private use).
- Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
- Home Office three days per week
- Flexible working hours
- 5 training days per year
- Leadership trainings & forums
- Yearly pass for Vienna (Wiener Linien Jahreskarte)
- ÖBB Vorteilscard for business trips
- Ideal public transport connection (U2)
- Massages during working hours
- Mediclass membership
- Discounts on myClubs offerings
- 10 hours of counselling by a Personal Coach
- Corplife Mitarbeiterwelt membership with 5€ starting balance
- Modern office space with fully equipped kitchen and rooftop and an amazing view
- International bonus program
- Birthday & Anniversary presents
The Salary range starts at €60,000/ year and can increase based on your skills and experience for the position in question following the application/interview process.