Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are 30 colleagues in the Philippines working closely with 700+ colleagues here in Northern Europe and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of Dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past nine years Mylmage has named us the best company in Denmark.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people stationed here in the Philippines, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in Central Luzon.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunity to work remotely - based on location
- Delicious dinner served every day - for free
- Snacks + Unlimited brewed coffee (imported from Batangas and Benguet)
- Two-week paid vacation yearly!
- Pizza Fridays, Employee reward system, Wedding assistance, cool parties and events.
For our Philippine office, we are looking for a React JS Developer. You as a Developer will be part of our talented Web Stack team.
Along with 17 of the country’s best Web Stack developers, you will be working on Danish and international projects. You will get to develop websites with Angular JS especially React JS and Vue JS.
We work in teams with a lot of discussion and feedback across skills and disciplines, so you will never be left alone on a task. We do however have room for your preferred way of working whether that is mainly on your own or with someone else. We try to offer a project to match you.
The Web Stack team is a vastly diverse team with different personalities and different strengths within React Js development. We welcome your talents no matter if your background is in web, native, front-end, or back-end work.
Our team consists of both juniors, mid-levels, and seniors; men and women.
It is important to us to keep developing our ways of collaborating, our CI/CD, our test frameworks – as well as the bond between us.
Besides your professional peers, you will be working closely with back-end specialists, UI’ers, and UX’ers to create the ultimate customer experiences. To enable this, we always work agile and in sprints with proven processes, systems, and strong project management.
Check out a video showcasing an incredible project our developers are very proud of here.
Developing yourself along with your projects
At Merkle, developing is not just something you will be doing on your projects. You will also continuously be developing your skills as we make sure you carry out new types of tasks based on the latest technologies and trends.
We strive to stimulate the nerd in you by providing a diverse workday with lots of challenges to keep your developer spirit alive and thriving.
We even have a specific set of objectives to help you build more experience. We are also passionate about real-world knowledge sharing in our team, discussing client issues and learning from each other’s experiences. And you have regular 1:1 talks to keep track of your professional development and job satisfaction.
You are strongly encouraged to help shape the future – both Merkle’s future and your own.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You have 5+ years of experience with React Js, Vue Js (full-time work, not internships).
- You might also have experience with using TypeScript.
- You are a technically skilled Web Stack developer; you think creatively and are passionate about quality in code and performance and up for trying new frameworks.
- You are independent, proactive, and have a goal-oriented attitude to your work.
- You are curious by nature and cannot help but keeping up with the latest technologies.
- You are thorough and disciplined in your work. To you, it is natural to test, quality audit, and constantly optimize.
- You are motivated by doing creative quality solutions and by being part of a team with skilled and talented colleagues.
- As a person, you are constructive and positive-minded.
- You are empathetic and have a great drive.
- You are a technically skilled front-end developer; you think creatively and are passionate about quality in code and performance
You have experience with and opinions to:
Also, we guess you have loads of experiences with, among other things:
Building large scale web solutions. Knowing your HTML, CSS and JS. Looked closely into Typescript, ReactJs, VueJs, Angular Js and Git in your workflows. Besides, it’s a plus if you know of Visual Studio, have been building solutions to .net, MVC, Umbraco, EPiServer, Sitecore etc.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the job, please contact Ms. Nika on mail: [email protected].