This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
Experience : 8 - 12 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Email Studio, Cloud Pages
- Journey Builder, Automation Studio , Audience Builder
- Ampscript, SSJS (Expert)
- Data Extension, Query Studio (SQL - Expert)
- Data Views (Expert)
Good to Have Skills :
- Custom Block SDK
- Integration - SOAP, REST API
- Partner with the Information Technology and Markeing teams to gather and document all new project data requirements, build campaigns in SFMC and follow through to ensure timely and successful project launch, including data testing and process documentation.
- Architect data feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex automated email campaigns. Proactively identify and resolve problems including client data feed issues.
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (vendor) when deliverability issues occur.
- Provide technical systems support and reporting to internal stakeholders and team as needed.
- Be a resource internally to help troubleshoot obstacles encountered during the campaign build and deployment process.
- Serve as a primary support for the setup and deployment of more complex email marketing campaigns.
- Provide backup support for other team members engaged in data list creation and campaign oversight.
- Understand and build audience segments based on supplied requirements
- Solid understanding of Marketing Cloud email tracking and reporting capabilities (link tagging, impression regions, etc.)
- Solid understanding of:
- Solution design and architecture
- Relational database concepts, with exposure to SQL
- Data management, segmentation, and ETL best practices
- Scripting and query development
- Web analytics
- Build knowledge, capacity and capability within teams for the use of best practices across all campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.