Performance Media Specialist
Merkle is a leading digital and customer experience management agency present in more than 25 markets. We’re 12.000 souls dedicated to improving how companies and organizations serve customers and citizens, driving more effective, seamless and enjoyable customer experiences from first touch to life-long loyalty. Merkle is part of the dentsu international family with sister agencies Carat, dentsu X and iProspect. We’re all champions for progress and committed to achieving meaningful change across business and society.
- A job where you are involved in executing paid media campaigns for some of the most interesting businesses in Denmark and beyond
- An exciting workplace with high levels of dynamism and a strong culture of companionship and team spirit
- International opportunities for work, training and collaboration
- Flexible working conditions where you decide what best fits your needs
- Some of the best company food and beverage in Copenhagen as well as monthly social events such as Friday bars, wine clubs, running events etc.
- Some of the most likeable and competent co-workers anywhere
- A diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
We are looking for a Performance Media Specialist to help us form, implement and drive digital paid media campaigns for some of Denmark’s most well-known brands. Your day-to-day work consists of developing, executing and reporting on paid media campaigns, in close dialogue with your great colleagues and clients.
You will be working closely together with other specialist and project managers with differing skillsets and locations, as well as with developers, architects, creatives, and other capable people across the agency practice areas.
Working with us means you will:
- Help define paid media campaign strategies
- Implement, monitor and optimize campaigns on platforms like Google and Meta based on relevant KPI’s
- Collect data and develop actionable insights and the communication of these to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- You have +2 year’s experience working with digital paid media campaigns
- You have a strong interest for digital advertising
- Hands on experience with campaign management on Google Ads, Facebook or Instagram
- Understanding of data and some experience with Analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Experience working in Excel and PowerPoint
- As a person you have a proactive mindset
- Fluent in Danish and English
Success metrics & KPIs
- Quality and impact of the work you do with clients
- A good colleague that your co-workers enjoy working
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please be aware we don't have a burning need to hire someone right now. But we are growing rapidly, and therefore we would love to create a pipeline of great candidates, whom we can reach out to when the time is right.
So, if you are up for that - please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
For any questions regarding, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 4294 6916.