Salesforce Administrator Support
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Work through an operational ticketing system, troubleshoot issues and handle requests including managing a diverse range of users, profiles, roles & permission sets;
- Create or help users to create reports & dashboards in salesforce to meet the operational requirements;
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades;
- Prepare and Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and load them using data loader;
- Delivers training and participates in knowledge sharing;
- Write quality code to fit unique customer needs and configurations;
- Install & setup Salesforce managed apps (CTI, Appbot, survey apps & others);
- Participate in communications with partners and clients, when needed.
- + 2 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator;
- Salesforce Admin certified;
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud knowledge;
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption;
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to understand business needs and configure them in salesforce via workflows, validation rules, triggers, process builder, flows, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities;
- Understand and articulate complex requirements;
- Experience with e-commerce/classifieds platforms is a plus;
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred;
- Knowlodge in development is a plus.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊).