As a Brand Specialist, you will be responsible for helping to support and drive our clients brand plans and functional excellence within a global team. This role will help deliver on brand plans that grow the business while creating deeper, lasting relationships with the consumer. You will support the Director and Managers; and execute the seasonal consumer journeys and marketing strategies through insight, product knowledge, activation leadership, and project coordination.
The Brand Specialist will have the ability to work across multiple projects and across a matrixed organization by building key relationships. You will have an understanding of digital and overall marketing functions and will be comfortable with ambiguity. In this role you will be a solution oriented, team first collaborator.
This person will:
- Be Accountable to assist in planning, creation, and on-time delivery of marketing content
- Obsess the data and insights required to plan, prioritize, and deliver projects that maximize value to both the consumer and the client
- Connect and Activate across multiple teams and geographies within Marketing, Creative, Innovation, Digital Partnerships, Digital Product & Engineering
- Prioritize Action through project management excellence required to elevate decision making to senior leaders
- Be Informed of corporate, seasonal, and partner strategies required to drive world-class digital experiences
You will need strong marketing and project management skills and the ability to drive workstreams within and across Marketing within the client.
In Your Role, You Are Accountable For:
- Assist in the planning and execution against seasonal plans, from brief hand-off and creative development through launch and reporting.
- Serve as the key partner for geographies, lead meetings with partners and capturing and sharing all seasonal information.
- Support the client’s product team (where applicable) in sample and product coordination, organization, documentation, and ordering.
- Contribute to seasonal executions and strategic development.
- Coordinate seasonal execution and strategic development across Customer’s digital marketing teams, and plan around seasonal/sport moment initiatives.
- Degree in marketing or similar field preferred.
- 2+ years in marketing, digital media, or similar field preferred.
- Experience working in agile teams; understands value driven outcomes and prioritization.
- Ability to manage multiple work tracks at a time, with an awareness of the “big picture”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and project presentation.
- Strong communication skills to drive work with functional teams and large cross-functional projects.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
- Demonstrated history of obsessing process excellence and prioritizing a high-quality final product.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.