Operational Finance Expert OTC
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to drive and improve effectiveness and operational efficiency in all highly transactional processes in the day-to-day OTC activities.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Identifies continuous process improvement initiatives and implements best practices to achieve operational efficiencies
- Identifies and drives opportunities to simplify, standardize and automate implemented OTC processes
- Engages with Operational finance special matter experts to grant continuity and fully integrated end-to-end process effectiveness
- Responsibility for standard operating procedures and its maintenance
- You bring at least 5 years of specific accounting experience – preferably in a project business environment;
- You are in your comfort zone when resilience and workload balance on a high level;
- Very good knowledge or willingness to learn D365;
- You are strong in communication with a high willingness to drive effectiveness and efficiency in the day-to-day processes;
- You believe that DONE is better than perfect but still adhere to policies and compliance requirements;
- Very good English skills;
- You catch up independently with opportunities coming across your path.
We do not sponsor work visa.
For those who don’t have Portuguese documents (NIF and NISS), we suggest you to search for more information at local country Social Security entities, as well as on SEF (Serviços Estrangeiros e Fronteiras), for possible roles in Merkle Portugal.
Benefits and perks:
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system (remote friendly)
- Digital nomad policy
- Focus on career development
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- Mental health support
- Volunteering experiences and sustainable mindset
- 25 vacation days + 3 wellness days per year
- Beers (after 6pm), foosball, and ping-pong! #workhardplayhard
- Free breakfast every second Monday of the month
- Employee discounts
- Team & Company events 🎉
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.