Senior Java Full Stack
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Develop software solutions;
- Contribute to the definition of requirements;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance;
- Ensure the correct methodology is used during development;
- Work together as a team member and deliver value to the projects.
- +4 years experience in Java Spring development;
- Experience in Nodejs, ES2015+, React 16+ and TypeScript;
- Frontend tooling space (mostly Webpack) knowledge is a plus;
- Carbon components and CSS modules knowledge is a plus
- Scrum and agile methodology familiarity;
- Good capacity to deal with the customer;
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)