We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to hire a Senior Drupal Developer to reinforce our team.
- Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment;
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionalities;
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture;
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
What you should have:
- 4+ years’ of experience in Drupal backend development;
- Experience in architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture;
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels;
- Create custom Drupal modules;
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer;
- Knowledge in CI/CD and SCAT tools;
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs;
- Strong focus on code quality (and related enforcing tools);
- Good knowledge in code versioning systems;
- Agile methodologies and nice communication skills;
- Good English.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Training with the best experts in the market;
- Awesome work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular company events – regular breakfasts, team building events;
- Be part of our global network brand.