Quality Assurance Intern
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to reinforce our Q.A. Team with a Q.A. Trainee.
Ø Awesome things you'll learn:
- Help to develop effective QA processes and procedural documents, and maintain changes accordingly;
- Accurately estimate testing time;
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality;
- Identify and create test data needed for execution;
- Work with the development and business analysis teams to resolve defects;
- Collaborate with team members to identify causes of defects, conduct group testing, and perform regular system-wide regression testing;
- Ensure that defects are corrected and verified;
- Create clear testing summary reports.
Apply if you are looking to join by Culture, Teamwork, Good environment company, and Technology, those are the words that we can always offer!
Ø What You should have:
- Finishing the degree in Informatics Engineering or similar;
- Motivation to learn about Software Testing;
- Analytic spirit and detail-oriented;
- Nice communication and teamwork skills;
- Strong focus on quality;
- Good English.
We do not sponsor work visa.
For those who don’t have Portuguese documents (NIF and NISS), we suggest you to search for more information at local country Social Security entities, as well as on SEF (Serviços Estrangeiros e Fronteiras), for possible roles in Merkle Portugal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Cutting-edge technology & latest IT tools
- Software-house environment
- Career path (training and mentoring)
- Agile and flexible working hours
- Awesome location and great accesses to the city center
- Team & Company events 🎉
- Beers (after 6pm), foosball, and ping-pong! #workhardplayhard
- Free breakfast every second Monday of the month
- Football and Running Clubs ⚽🏃
- Volunteering experiences
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.