Paid social- Associate ( Ref : IDC- 2022)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Be responsible for day to day social media operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in social marketing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc multiple clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients requests.
- 1 to 2 years' experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus a on paid social strategy and execution
- Ideally would have in-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and/or Snapchat Ads Manager
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Knowledge about basic technical termonology - CPM , etc
- Paid Platform knowledge - FB , Instagarm, twitter
- Execute,optimisation, campaign over the paid flatform
- Experience in Client Handling
- Good if you have E- commerce Knowledge
- Exellent communication
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.