Drupal Technical Lead
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Implementation of web applications with Drupal 8, in cooperation with frontend and backend engineers
- Support of your team members and being responsible for an efficient development process and the technical quality of the overall result
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in an experienced team with interaction designers and consultants
- Technical exchange with other Open Source Engineers
- Implementation of web applications with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS or React
- Experience in leading a team from a technical standpoint
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience with object-oriented PHP and Drupal
- Solid knowledge of the Drupal API and the use of Composer
- Experience in Drupal 8 and Symfony projects
- Knowledge of Drupal Search API, Apache Solr and with the operation of LAMP stacks is an advantage
- Experience with a front-end application framework comparable to React or AngularJS
- You’re interested in developing yourself as well as your team members and Merkle
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.