IC Experienced_Sr. Data Analyst_Sr. Software Engineer_SA2
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Experience : 5 to 8 Years
Must Have Skills :
- SQL language and Python
- Designing data pipelines and BI solutions
- Data Integration using ETL / ELT tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office
Good to Have Skills :
- Testing SOAP / API projects
- Tableau and Power BI (including Power BI Data Flow)
- Microsoft Synapse Analytics
- Azure SQL DW and Azure Analysis Services
- Azure Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Contribute in design and development lifecycle of the Global Data Platform and associated BI technology platforms
- Developing/implementing solutions in the Azure cloud that leverage both relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate complex business requirements into sound architectural solutions
- Data management with an emphasis on data quality assurance and data security
- Working in Agile tools and processes including Git, Jira and Confluence
- Designing and implementing data pipelines for consumption by machine learning and BI solutions.
- SQL development skills, Python, R
- Dimensional data modeling, data transformation & designing analytical data structures for real-time/direct
- Using in-memory query using Microsoft BI Technology Stack
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Data Integration using ETL / ELT tools (e.g., SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Certification on Any Customer Data Platform/Master Data Management
- Data Engineering related Associate certification
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.