IC Senior_ BX Advisory Consultant
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
This role (remote) is responsible for helping some of the world’s top minds take their research to the next level. In this role, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to our clients’ most difficult research needs. An analytical mind, problem-solving skills, and a deep expertise in research methods, including product and brand research, are necessary
As a Sr. Advisory Consultant – Brand Experience, you will combine your business acumen, hands-on research experience, and deep knowledge to help customers leverage the power of the client’s platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as technology partners and account teams. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, research design, technology evangelism and customer engagement.
· Design, recommend and evangelize solutions to deliver and amplify Brand Experience programs.
· Recommend implementation solutions to customers by considering both strategic and tactical elements. Strategic elements include an understanding business requirement, research objectives, enterprise architecture, organization capability, and company strategy. Tactical elements include project delivery – impact to scope, cost, and time.
· Work with client’s sales team to propose research programs that help foster brand dedication and build necessary products and services
· Engage early in the project lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, and help imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible
· Be consultative in approach and use industry standard methodology to advise customers on building and scaling enterprise-grade BX programs.
· Design survey instruments that meet client’s research objectives and conform to best practices in survey methodology
· Maintain relationships within client teams to understand what can be re-used across the company
· Lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
· Design research and technical solutions that meet customer’s business objectives.
· Provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities.
· Collaborate and partner with teams across organization to understand their needs in analytics.
Develop automation processes, and best practices, executes projects, & Ensure business needs are being met. Troubleshoots business and production issues.
- Graduate degree in business, marketing, statistics, or equivalent (ideal)
- At least 7 years of experience in market research, research methodologies or product research.
- Experience in building and scaling enterprise-grade BX programs
- Deep methodological expertise in a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
Experience with high degree of multi-functional collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, Technology Consulting teams, Research Experts, Product Engineering, Support Services, and end clients.
- Exposure to CX Platforms.
- Experience designing Experience Management (XM) solutions, and managing related technical projects
- Experience reviewing project scope, SOWs, implementation solutions
Experience in the areas of Implementation Consultancy Services, Engineering Services and Managed Services
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills.
Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver)