IC Experienced_Email Developer_Software Engineer_SA1
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Excellent HTML/XHTML/HTML5/CSS knowledge
- Strong knowledge of web standards
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Design and layouts of emails are optimized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Good to Have Skills :
- Unica/Acoustic Plaftorm Email Execution or Silverpop
- Effectively interpret email regulatory compliance and CAN-SPAM
- Understanding campaign execution process building
- Adobe Creative Suite- Dream Weaver hands on
- Manage cross browser and front end design problems
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code interactive experiences for email.
- Develop/modify email templates and existing campaigns.
- Contribute to the continued modernization and evolution of the brand.
- Apply the best practices in email development, email compliance regulations, and accessibility.
- Set up, test, and launch complex email campaigns with dynamic content, and SMS messaging.
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Perform QA.
- Ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS, and other performance issues.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Perform coding and database maintenance tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent