Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager for our client, you are responsible for building and executing integrated content and marketing strategies across all digital channels. You will own production roll-out plans (development, resource-scoping, testing, incubation, socializing for new offenses and work streams) and assist Brand Managers in developing marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate closely with agencies and internal partners to oversee editorial calendars, digital marketing plans/strategies and lead the execution of digital communication across all digital marketing channels.
In Your Role, You Are (Accountable for):
- Building and executing integrated marketing and content strategy across all digital channels.
- Leading and managing team responsible for digital marketing execution.
- Assisting brand managers in planning and briefing marketing campaigns to ensure a consistent and compelling experience across all media channels.
- Own the editorial calendar and communication plan for digital.
- Develop original content with agencies, partners, and influencers to support digital channels.
- Manage digital marketing agency relationships.
- Lead and direct all digital communication to ensure flawless execution of editorial plan.
- Ensure brand guidelines are well understood and consistently adhered to across all digital media channels.
- Manage relationships between creative agencies and digital team.
- Remain ahead of the curve in new research, trends and developments related to digital marketing.
- Be a voice for category needs
- Lead and develop a world class team with a focus on unleashing creativity and maximizing human potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in in digital marketing and brand management.
- Additional 2 years’ experience in lieu of degree.
- Confident knowledge of consumer culture.
- Cross-functional integrated marketing experience, strong background in e-commerce.
- Experience developing and managing original content for digital.
- Multi-tasking capabilities, with ability to project manage and/or work on a variety of different projects and workstreams at one time.
- Strong people skills, diplomacy, and collaborative spirit.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Must be willing to work on-site in Beaverton, Oregon 3 days per week
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.