Bilingual Media Insights Analyst (R0998529)
Merkle Canada is the integrated data unit for Dentsu. We are the first and only, truly integrated data agency in the market.
Our team has backgrounds ranging from market researchers to data scientists and analytics consultants. We manage all things “data” for our clients and deliver building blocks for smarter campaigns and drive the evolution towards data-driven marketing. We aim to bridge the divide between online and offline data. Oh and being a “nerd” is not an insult, it’s a compliment!
Our Merkle team is looking to add a Media Insights Analyst to their evolving team. The ideal candidate will have worked as an analyst with experience in media at an agency, corporate, media research, or media owner environment. A willingness to learn and good, clear & confident communication skills are required. The ability to think outside of the box is welcomed.
- Develop presentations, overviews, and tactical POVs that explain in detail media performance results to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Have the ability to set up appropriate testing scenarios to determine key insights and answers to key business questions
- Observe, analyze and report on digital media campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization by acting as the connective tissue between media planning, media buying, Carat and other DAN agencies for data, analytics and insights including:
- Campaign analysis
- Market Mix Models
- Provide detailed media delivery information for review by MMM partner to be used for Client’s Media Mix Modeling.
- Leverage Media Mix Optimization recommendations coming from Client and MMM partner
- Social Analytics
- Media Optimization
- Linkage to proprietary research and tools including:
- Creative testing
- Innovation testing
- Data driven decision making for media allocation
- Leverage the data and insights that client provides to bring strong data-driven thinking to media and creative touch-points. It will be important to integrate and work with any martech stack that the client has in place and help bring the customer journeys that have already been created to life.
- Build consumer and audience profiles using CCS, CCS Planner and other behavioral data
- Work with Client to develop 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data segments to deliver against or exceed benchmarks during planning, optimizations and maintenance. Generation of insights informing optimal audience
- Generate insights for campaign and organic site traffic
- At least 4 years of experience working in a relevant role and willingness to manage others
- Bilingualism French and English mandatory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (MS Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working with SQL, Python, and/or Statistical programs such as R is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Tableau appreciated
- Strong knowledge of the media planning and buying processes from pre planning to post-analysis.
- Hands on experience with third party buying, tracking and reporting tools including a strong knowledge of advanced reports such as reach vs. frequency and cross-site duplication is an asset
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.