Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for the client’s success by taking personal accountability to ensure that the product is fully-functioning, meets business requirements, and approved by our client.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders
- Mentor and train more junior Merkle Pega Platform team members
- Ensure team are adhering to design recommendations, development best practices and configuration is Pega guardrail compliant throughout the entire Pega project lifecycle.
- Have a working knowledge of the following PRPC design and implementation topics: (Activities, Specialization techniques, Reporting, Inheritance/Circumstancing, Class Design, Locking, Agents, Functions/Java API, Services, Connectors, Security and Access controls)
- Have a working knowledge of PRPC architecture including the following: (J2EE architecture, PRPC Multi-node architecture, PRPC Caching, Performance Tuning, Tracer, DB trace)
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Experience working with multiple project methodologies, including agile, scrum and waterfall
- Ability to propose innovative and out-of-the-box solutions for complex business problems