· Partner with project managers, sales team, and CSMs to provide the best outcome for our customers and their consumers
· Guide the customer on the appropriate research strategy that addresses their business objectives
· Be a strong mentor and coach to other user researchers; therefore, we seek a high-EQ individual.
· Ensure quality delivery by identifying process improvement and standardization opportunities to assist with efficiency
· Business acumen to facilitate discussions with customers on how research findings impact its annual goals
· Drive action through ambiguity and multi-task strategic initiatives while prioritizing tactical tasks
- Identify opportunities for Services Team within existing engagements and coach PMs to acquire new opportunities
Portfolio having research techniques and methodologies performed
Strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven mindset
Fluency in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
Excellent communication with persuasive storytelling skills
Ability to develop approaches for complex UX problems
· Customer-facing, enterprise-level, digital agency, or consulting conducting hands-on user research
· Leading research efforts by managing all aspects of research
Ability to develop in-house UX Research capability within the team All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.