We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Work in close relationship/interaction with the reporting team of foreign and local Group Companies;
• Request and collect the financial information required from each component, on monthly basis;
• Review the accuracy of the information collected and solve any discrepancies;
• For each company you will analyze the reasonability of trial balances' variances, its Balance Sheet and P&L Fluxes, and you will provide support in the financial statements' disclosures
• Provide explanations and analytical review of group;
• Perform reconciliation of intercompany and third party balances and transactions;
• Perform monthly closing journal entries and accruals;
• Assist the consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries;
• Provide support in the implementation of new IFRS standards;
• Comply with legal requirements;
• Participate in meetings and guarantees appropriate progress;
• Coordinate additional reporting activities if required;
• Give support to local teams with Internal and External Auditors processes.
Your profile should be!
• A professional with a bachelor or master degree in accounting, management, economics finance, or auditing;
• At least 2 years of experience minimum in the external audit on Big Four;
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards - IFRS;
• Fluent in English, written and spoken is mandatory;
• Considerable knowledge of spreadsheet software and basic computer systems, Microsoft Dynamics will be a plus;
• A person with a strong drive for results, including proactive problem resolution skills in delivering stringent deadlines;
• Proficient in conveying information efficiently and across departments;
• An Excellent team player with the ability to interact with different departments;
• A professional with demonstrated ability to perform accurate numeric calculations;
• An Excellent communicator;
• Dynamic, with a high sense of responsibility and autonomy.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉