We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer.
What is your role?
Building, running, and maintaining our infrastructures.
Ensure best practices around platform product and their quality for their users.
Performing on-call duties in rotation with other team members.
Automating to improve efficiency, modernization of our infrastructure.
Liaising with both product owners and technical teams.
What you should have?
- Experience with a queueing software preferably IBM MQ.
- Experience of working with Infrastructure-As-Code, automation and CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Git and Atlassian Stack.
- Proficiency in software craftsmanship practices, programming, and scripting languages such as Java (Framework Spring), Go, Bash.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to throw a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.