We are Merkle Sokrati (a Dentsu Company), a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
@Merkle| Sokrati, you will:
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at Sokrati to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant back end systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
- You will use every aspect of computer science you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient systems.
- You will become an owner in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
- You will participate in every aspect of Software Life Cycle. From inception, to design, to coding, to testing, to deployment and maintenance.
You'd fit right in if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience in building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Computer Science)
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Good grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent with concepts of MVC and SOA
- Experience in building Web Services and API
- Experience in Full Stack Development
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in an ownership and results-oriented culture
- React JS / Angular JS / Any JS MVC
- CSS / HTML5
- Grunt / Babel / Jasmine / Selenium etc
- Java / Python
- Experience of working with frameworks, eg, Spring, Django, DRF etc
- Datastore: Mysql / Postgresql / Mongo etc
- Problem Solver, Solution Finder.
- Ability to use cloud services and open-source technologies for automation/configuration/monitoring.
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Git/SVN for Version control
- Experience of code deployment and environment handling
- Complete Application/Module ownership
- Adherence to Security and Performance standards.
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Understand best coding and development practices.
- Max. 6 LPA
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.