Senior Java Developer - Trading
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Knowledge in Java - Spring Integration (Hibernate, SQL, MQ Series, MongoDB, GigaSpace) and Web (Angular) development.
- Knowledge of the Tomcat and Docker runtime environment.
- Knowledge of continuous integration processes and the application of industry standard tools (GIT, Maven, Atlassian Bamboo, Rundeck).
- Guarantee the design, development and implementation of the technical interfaces of the trading platform
- Collaborate closely with the Lead Developers of the service as well as the entire Tech&Ops division
- Take charge of the estimates of the developments to be carried out and ensure the technical coordination.
- Provide 3rd level support for applications developed within the team and assist level 2 support teams
- Accomplish development tasks and assume the technical coordination of the achievements made, following agile principles
- Guarantee the quality of the work by carrying out functional tests (FAT - Functional Acceptance Tests) of components and interfaces.
- Coordinate technical activities with infrastructure and production teams.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies - we only work with selected partners.