Business Strategy Analyst
We are Merkle Sokrati (a Dentsu Company), a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Understand project requirements given by the client, identify the real business problem(s) to be solved, and scope out the project requirements.
- Manage all aspects of research basis client requirement and scope, synthesize the findings, and structure the output in the required format.
- Deliver high quality of output consistently with a strong focus on accuracy, comprehensiveness, and timeliness.
- Execute 360º business audits to identify opportunities in our client’s digital strategies. Your work would encompass both business and digital with the intent of helping clients build/scale faster.
- Formulate and assess methods for data collection with Questionnaires, Surveys, and Opinion Polls and conduct online market research.
- Execute projects end-to-end with responsibilities including – scope development and approval, visualize and structure the project, develop and manage storyboarding of the project, present the final output in the required format, and take ownership for meeting project timelines.
- Independently handle client communication, schedule client calls, meet client requirements and expectations.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 2-3 years of experience in leading business analysis and marketing initiatives.
- You have an analytical bent of mind with a strong ability to break down larger problems into smaller logical pieces
- You have a proven ability to approach a problem holistically and think through the requirements and output at a granular level
- You are able to work in a project environment marked with insufficient data and derive meaningful conclusions from apparently ambiguous information
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc and analytic tools such as Omniture, GA, etc.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You should have potential to interpret a large amount of data and to multi-task along with appropriate knowledge of data collection methods.
- You are well-informed with Market Sizing, Report Write-Ups, Market Analysis, SWOT Analysis, and PESTLE Analysis.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.