Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
- Implementation of web applications with PHP, primarily based on Drupal 8, in cooperation with frontend and backend engineers
- Support of your team members and being responsible for an efficient development process and the technical quality of the overall result
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in an experienced team with interaction designers and consultants
- Technical exchange with other Open Source Engineers
- Implementation of web applications with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS or React
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience with object-oriented PHP
- Solid knowledge of the Drupal API and the use of Composer
- Experience in Drupal 8 or Symfony projects desirable
- Knowledge of Drupal Search API, Apache Solr and with the operation of LAMP stacks is an advantage
- Experience with a front-end application framework comparable to React or AngularJS is a plus
- You’re interested in developing yourself as well as your team members and Merkle
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.