Mobile App Technical Lead- (REMOTE USA)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com
The Mobile App Technical Lead role will be responsible for taking hybrid framework and native iOS/Android implementations and projects through the entire life cycle. You will work as the technical lead and will be directly involved in the design, documentation, development, and testing of mobile applications. The position will include both working with project teams in an Agile environment and self-directed activities. The position’s responsibilities require independent analysis, communication, and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative, organization, and judgment.
- Design and implement Mobile application solutions on both hybrid frameworks and iOS/Android native
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Mobile application implementations
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
· Mentor software engineers in design and coding best practices in individual and group settings
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Experience in following Agile development practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- In depth knowledge working with hybrid frameworks (React Native, Ionic etc)
- Proven experience consuming RESful API’s and working with the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to work/learn as part of a team
- Knowledge of ticket based tracking system
- Organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,000-$100,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.