Research - Jr. Associate ( Ref -Code- IDC 2021)
Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Junior Associate - Research will play a key role in developing and executing Market Research initiatives and reports that support our clients’ businesses and people-based marketing objectives. In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of multiple verticals that Dentsu operates in, clients’ businesses, the motivations of their customers and target audiences, and the implications of trends within each industry. The Junior Associate will primarily work with Dentsu's Sales Enablement Team globally through research techniques & suitable inputs. To be successful in the Associate role, you will need both an analytical and a strategic mindset. This role requires the ability to compile, assess and synthesize data from various sources with Market Research qualities, to uncover consumer insights from qualitative & quantitative research, and to tell a story about those findings through research reports.
Role Details :
Designation : Jr. Associate for initial 6 months and then Associate.
Remuneration : INR 11,000 Per Month for intial 6 months and then 4 LPA.
- Performing Industry and Customer research, including Industry Insights, Competitive Analysis, Company Profiling, People Profiling, Global & Regional Trend reports and Support for New Business Pitches.
- Developing detailed Research Reports across a range of verticals or industries (e.g. Retail & Consumer Goods, High Tech/IT, Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Travel, Automotive, Non-profit, Health, Gaming, etc.)
- Creating & Assisting Customized Research reports based on the Client Specific Requirements through the Secondary Market Research with the help of tools & other sources in order to help the Strategy Team
- Interfacing with Dentsu Stakeholders/Clients to understand project requirements and provide appropriate solutions through Critical thinking
- Tracking developments in the research space and across specific tools, to identify new opportunities for Dentsu for multiple business
- BE/B.Tech, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, MBA in Research/Strategy or marketing-related field (Should be done with the course)
- 0-1 years of Industry experience in Marketing, Primary/Secondary Research, Business/Industry Research
- Ability to translate data from multiple sources into comprehensive insights that drive marketing strategy
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience translating data analysis into actionable presentations – strong proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused team player
- Adaptability, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to understand different industry/business types, and customize research reports accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to align with client strategic objectives and roadmap
- Focused; a self-starter with experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills