Email Account Coordinator
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Email Account Coordinators work closely with the extended Merkle team (SMEs) to execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns and provide quality campaign execution service to clients.
- Drive development of email and production execution, producing timely and accurate campaigns.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs, and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating daily campaigns, follow up, and organizing account documentation.
- Prioritize and manage multiple digital campaigns simultaneously.
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy.
- Produce error free work, following standard operating procedures.
- Upskilling in email platform, project management platforms, and other platforms relevant to execution.
2+ years of experience in client services / account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Email deployment platform experience
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.